We’re sharing the following information on behalf of the Easter Seals Snowarama team:
For Immediate Release
44 Years of Snowmobiling for Easter Seals Kids
The 2021 Easter Seals Snowarama is taking place in February, for 12 days and all across Saskatchewan!
The Covid-19 pandemic has presented some challenges when planning the 44th Annual Snowarama, but also some opportunities. Raise pledges and ride the trails any time between February 15th and 27th in support of Easter Seals!
Snowmobilers are encouraged to register and raise pledges online by visiting www.snowarama.ca. Just a minimum of $99 in pledges is needed to participate this year. We are replacing the traditional group gatherings for meals and socializing with gift cards and vouchers that riders can use safely when it is convenient for them.
Every registrant raising the minimum pledge will receive:
- Snowarama Shirt, Crest, & Pin
- Co-op Gift Card for fuel
- Gift Cards to a Restaurant
- Trail Snack Pack from Harvest Meats
- Invitation to Virtual Awards Program on February 27, 2021
- A chance to win some amazing prizes!
Easter Seals works to enrich the lives of every individual experiencing disability in our province. Each year we provide services to children, youth, adults, and their families through programs offered by SaskAbilities, owner and operator of Easter Seals™ Saskatchewan. We are fully dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, self-esteem, and self-determination of individuals experiencing disability, through such programs as Camp Easter Seal, Summer Fun, and Adaptive Technology Services.
Taken from Facebook:
The 44th Annual Easter Seals Snowarama is on! Mark your calendars and enjoy the trails from February 15 to 27 and raise funds for Easter Seals.
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused countless changes, including changes to Snowarama, and we thank you for your patience as the details of the 2021 event were being confirmed.
Based on the regulations that are in place today here is the exciting information of the 44th Annual Easter Seals Snowarama:
- Register online at www.snowawrama.ca and raise pledges through your email contacts! It’s simple, safe, and easy.
- Email and Facebook will be our main way of communicating with you.
- There will be no in person Registration this year. Completed Pledge Sheets can be dropped off at Schrader’s or SaskAbilities. Dates and details coming soon.
- Your Rider Package will include Snowarama Swag, Snacks, Gift Cards for fuel and meals so you can still enjoy a day of riding! You will receive your Rider Package when you register.
- Minimum pledges needed to ride in 2021 is just $99! Registrations and pledges must be turned in by noon on February 26, 2021.
- Top Pledge Raisers and Rider Prizes will still be awarded at a Virtual Awards Program on the evening of February 27.
- The auction will be online this year and will run from February 15-27 thanks to Karla’s Auction.
- There will be no group breakfast, lunch, or Banquet at the 2021 Snowarama – instead vouchers will be provided for you to redeem at select local restaurants
- Pledge Sheets will be emailed to past riders. We encourage you to do your fundraising online this year and please follow all Public Health regulations when collecting pledges.
Thank you for continuing to support Easter Seals during these uncertain times. We hope you will join us at the 44th Annual Easter Seals Snowarama! Ride on the day that works best for you and your family, enjoy snacks, meals, and fuel, thanks to our amazing sponsors, and support a great cause!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (309)621-7840. More details will be announced soon.
Note: should there be a drastic change in Public Health Order and further changes to the event are required, all registered riders will be notified by email and Facebook posts. Enjoy the trails!