Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association
Two $1,000 scholarship opportunities are made available by the SSA to either a graduating high school senior or a person currently enrolled in a university, college, technical or vocational program; regardless of other grants or scholarships that the student may also receive.
1. The applicant must be a member of a snowmobile club that is also a member of the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association.
2. The applicant must submit the completed Sask Snowmobile Association application form.
3. The applicant must submit a resume detailing his/her involvement in snowmobiling, as well as extra-curricular/volunteer activities.
4. The applicant must include an essay (essay topic is on the application form).The essay should be a minimum of 2 pages, double-spaced and typed. Keep in mind that a well-researched, comprehensive essay will undoubtedly be significantly longer, and we certainly encourage that.
5. All tasks on this application must be completed or it will be rejected.
6. The application must be received by the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association by (March 31st, 2022).